Monday, October 21, 2013

Salon Centric's (previously, Emiliani) Euro Beauty & Fashion Expo 2013! #EuroExpo2013 #SalonCentric #Beauty #Fashion



Salon Centric's (previously, Emiliani) Euro Beauty & Fashion Expo 2013! #EuroExpo2013 #SalonCentric 



What a FABULOUS 3 Day EVENT!! Interning with "The Salon Guy" has giving me such GREAT Experience! The photos below are just some of my favorite captions of the EVENT! LOVE all the looks and the "Street Style Fashion"



LOVE My DKNY Black Leather Dress!! Just adding a little Burgundy Accessories completes this look!! 


AMY FREEZE (channel 7 meteorologist)  and I 

ON the RED Carpet.... its hard to see my BURGUNDY COLOR SHOES! 

Just trying to be just like "THE SALON GUY"
Trying the "MILITARY LOOK" with my  Calvin Klein dress and my Vince Camuto Boots!  
Can't forget my Calvin Klein Stocking from NORDSTROM




Capturing an INTERVIEW with "The Salon Guy " and AMY FREEZE










Add caption






































No comments: