Thursday, September 12, 2013

BOY MEETS GIRL by STACY IGEL FASHION SHOW #NYFW #AustinMahone


BOY MEETS GIRL by STACY IGEL #NYFW FASHION SHOW SEPTEMBER 13, 2013



                            Austin Mahone, Brittany Snow, Teresa Giudice, Gia Giudice, Stacy and Sloane Stephens were some of the celebrities sited at The Boy Meets Girl Fashion Show!!! Igel, the Creative Director of Boy Meets Girl has out done herself again!! Igel teamed up with Just Dance 2014 for #NYFW. Her new line is completely inspired by the Just Dance 2014 Game... Love the energy, colors, and style of her new collection!  I have been a fan of Stacy Igel since the first day I met her at September 2012 New York Fashion.  I fell in LOVE with her Boy Meets Girl Collection and can't tell you how many times I wear my Boy Meets Girl logo Sweatshirt!! Reading about how she can up with her logo was simply the SWEETEST!! "The first time I met my husband’s parents was for dinner at their apartment-they were giving me a tour and I noticed a picture frame containing silhouettes of their three children from when they were younger.  My parents had a similar picture of my sister and I. I thought about us and how we still both had these young, playful, carefree versions of ourselves inside of us. I knew right then and there my brand would be called Boy Meets Girl® and that I’d use our silhouettes for the logo.  The logo driven product came first and we have been growing the collection organically from there."  

Can't wait for October for her New line to be available to purchase!! Here is the website if you would like to purchase any designs you see....http://boy-meets-girl-usa.myshopify.com/collections



Austin Mahone and I 



LOVE My FAVORITE BOY MEETS GIRL SWEATSHIRT AND RINGS 
The Creative Designer Jason Christopher Peters and I 

BOY MEETS GIRL RED CARPET 





Mahone is rehearsing 

JUST DANCE PARTAAAY 





Austin Mahone, Britney Snow from PITCH PERFECT and the TALENTED DESIGNER and CREATIVE DIRECTOR of BOYMEETSGIRL STACY IGEL 


The STUNNING TERESA GIUDICE AND her SWEET daughter GIA 


"WHAT ABOUT LOVE"
MAHONE Take 1 Look at EVERYONE  watching ! 

Teresa Giudice, Gia Giudice and Melania all came out to see THE BOY MEETS GIRL NEW LINE

AUSTIN's BEST FRIEND is so SUPPORTIVE 

Brittany Snow, Sloane Stephens and Stacy Igel 







Austin is having so much fun with JUST DANCE 2014

 BRITTANY SNOW looks so comfortable walking down the RUNWAY!! 

SLOANE STEPHENS with a GREAT Smile! 


LOVE this DRESS 

Austin Mahone, Brittany Snow and Sloane Stephens dancing  to JUST DANCE 2014

Austin Mahone and I

Austine Mahone rehearsing 



No comments: