Thursday, July 25, 2013

Love Working at New York Fashion Week!


  My Favorite Fall 2013 Fashion Shows that I Worked 

Smurfette makes her debut on the Runway By: Junk Food


The cutest cartoon Fashion show ever! Loved working this fashion show and seeing myself in the background working. 

Boy meets Girl By: Stacy Igel 


Boy meets Girl always puts on a FABULOUS Show with tons of celebrities and music artist. Modeling in this show was Teresa Giudice and Siggy Flicker's daughters. They strutted the runway like pros. 

Abbey Dawn Collection By: Avril Lavigne 




Love the Avril Lavigne music theme as well as the great designs she created. I loved dressing the models and meeting the Jenner Family. Her shoes were my favorite part of her collection and I need to runout and purchase them. 

Tumbler and Tipsy: Michael Kuluva and Cooper 


I love Michael he is so much fun to be around and his dog Cooper is the cutest ever! His show was a HIT! He had many celebrities and music artists attend.  His collection is unique and original. I would love to dress in his dresses! 

Ashton Michael 

Love his mustache and bow tie tattoo! He is such a unique designer with a lot of leather! Leather is a must have for the Fall season! 




No comments: