Thursday, November 15, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela


 Maison Martin Margiela

Maison Martin Margiel's ultradiscreet trademark consists of a piece of cloth with numbers 0-23
   



 "H & M will be giving out Fashion Passes valued from $10 to $500 for the first 500 people" at  The Shops at Columbus Circle GRAND OPENING!  On November 15th at 8am with the Exclusive Maison Martin Margiela with H & M Collection!

It was fortunate that my class didn't start until 10 AM and I was able to be one of the first to get to
H&M by 8AM.  My friend and I were so excited when we arrived because the line was very short and we thought for sure we would be receiving a FASHION PASS! We were fooled! Not only, were we unable to get a FASHION PASS, we were unable to shop the collection until 10 AM. As we were on line, they handed out wrist bands and times for you to shop the collection...disappointing.

On the POSITIVE side, we were able to walk the RED CARPET and check out the NEW H&M Store! Here are some pictures..









Since there are SO MANY H&M Stores in NYC..After my English class, My friends and I went to the one close to our School and I was in HEAVEN!!  We were able to SHOP the collection!!!  I had my wrist band and was waiting patiently....The collection was secluded and each group was ONLY allowed 20 minutes to SHOP! 
20 MINUTES was NOT long ENOUGH for ME!! 




The Margiela WOMEN is one who has FUN, SPARKLES, SEQUINS and METALLICS and that is WHY I couldn't wait to SHOP his Collection. 










DID I GET ENOUGH ???   ONLY 4 SHOPPING BAGS FULL!!


No comments: